Actually this recipe is not one of mine, it’s one of my French readers who told me that I definitely had to have it on the blog. Great texture, interesting ingredients, nice for vegans or dairy products intolerants… So as you might imagine, I decided to bake her recipe to taste. We all loved the recipe, my kids were not against finishing the whole dish! And I HAD to do it again to take photos. Fod bloggers life is difficult you know, we sometime have to eat chocolate again and again ;-)
So here is Marie’s recipe, I didn’t change the ingredients but decided to call it a pudding (or cream crème in French) rather that a mousse due to the incredible smooth texture. It’s quick and easy to do, with few ingredients.
Information on the ingredients of the recipe:
- Silken tofu is very rich in vegetal proteins
- You can replace the agave syrup with honey (not too strong, acacia for example).
- You may have small bubbles due to the blender. Tap your cups on the table to make them disappear or leave them it will be more aerated.
- The texture seems very liquid but no worries. Once cooled down, it’ll thicken.
- Creams are here sprinkled with grated white chocolate for the photos.
Did you see my cute little kitchen utensil brought back from my trip to Japan? It measures from 10 to 50 ml, teaspoons and table spoons. It’s very convenient!
Chocolate Tofu Pudding (vegan, egg-free, dairy-free)
Melt chocolate, mix with silken tofu, add agave syrup at the end. Let cool down in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
Portions: 6 shares
Bon appétit !