Classic French homecooking dish, with 2 ingredients only. Filet mignon is simply coated with lots of Dijon mustard and cooked. Tender meat, flavorful sauce.
Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Mustard
A classic French homecooking dish, with 2 ingredients only. The meat is simply coated with lots of Dijon mustard and cooked. Tender meat and flavorful sauce.
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 8 tbsp Dijon mustard or grainy mustard
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- Heat oil in a casserole.
- Very generously coat the first side of each pork tenderloin with mustard. About 2 large tablespoons.
- Fry the meat on this first side, meanwhile add the same quantity of mustard in the same quantity on the other side of your pieces of meat.
- 3 to 5 minutes later flip pork tenderloin and fry on the other side. Meanwhile heat water.
- Pour water halfway of the high of the meat and cook gently for 1 to 1.5 hours depending on the heat of the fire. Flip regularly so that meat will be tender.
You liked this recipe?Subscribe to my mailing list for more French recipes and exclusive content
Bon appétit !
Leave a reply