Ideal for appetizers or even a quick lunch, these bruschetas called “tartines” in French are garnished with avocado purée and shrimp marinated in curry. A delight.
If you are like me and have a passion for avocado toast, this recipe is for you. They are very tasty and easy to prepare with shrimps simply marinated in a bit of olive oil, lemon juice and spices (here curry). I often prepare those marinated shrimps to serve alone for appetizers and thought that it would be great on avocado toasts.
Avocado Toasts with Curry Marinated Shrimps
- 1 big avocado
- 4 slices whole bread or 8 small slices
- 150 gr shrimp medium size
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 lemon lemon juice for the marinade + a few drops for the avocado
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder or more for very spicy
- salt and pepper possibly Espelette pepper
- Optionnal for dressing sesame seeds, chopped fresh herbs…
- In a bowl, stir lemon juice, olive oil and curry.
- Add shrimps and let them marinate for an hour.
Prepare the other ingredients
- Crunch avocado and season the avocado puree according to your taste: salt, pepper, Espelette pepper, herbs. Add a few drops of lemon juice.
- Lightly grill bread. 8 small slices or 4 cut in half.
- Spread avocado on the bread.
- Drain shrimps and arrange them on the avocado purée.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, chopped herbs...
Bon appétit !